REQUEST A QUOTE
2012 Riva DOMINO
This Riva Domino 86 offers a very open floor plan. She features four staterooms + 2 staterooms for crew.Grande Yachts International is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bryan Long Yachts Inc. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
MEDIA / GALLERY
Preliminary Listing July 2020
"Gypsea" is a low hour (700) lightly used 86 foot motor yacht which had been uniquely styled and designed for a great use of space. With the aft salon glass raised to the roof the aft deck blends into the salon for entertaining many guests aboard.
Powered by MTU 16 2000 engines she has a cruise of 30 knots and a top end of 36 knots.
"Gypsea" the Riva 86' Domino offers a very open floor plan, with the rear window and sliding starboard door opens to create an Al-fresco entertaining design on one level. The aft lounging settee offers a very casual large u-shaped seating area with ample room for eight owners and quests with further seating forward on the aft deck straight settee with occasional chairs that are stored inside teak aft deck table which can be used for cocktails or dining.
Going forward from Aft Deck you enter the Salon with three sectional sofas port, starboard and aft. The forward part of the Salon behind triple helm seats is a formal glass dining table and chairs that seat eight.
To port and down 4-steps is the Galley with a full array of appliances including a full-size side-by-side refrigerator.
The Helm area is all the way forward on the Main Deck with a full array of electronics, radar, plotter, depth sounder, autopilot and speed indicator all tied together through a Furuno Nav Net System with dual monitors, the custom electrical raised helm seats off great visibility for extended cruising.
There are four Owner and Guest Staterooms accessed through the starboard side of Helm and down 4-5 steps to a larger Foyer area.
Going aft from lower Foyer you enter a full-beam Master Stateroom with king size berth offset to port side with a settee to starboard. The master has large hull side windows port and starboard for excellent views of the water. It gives you a sensation that you are sleeping on the water. Aft of the full-beam master is the Master Head with a separate shower stall to port. The master closet is a walk-in and is located to starboard from the Master Head.
Going forward from the lower Foyer are three Guest Staterooms. All the way forward is a VIP with walk-around queen and en-suite head. The second VIP is aft and to port with a walk-around queen and en-suite head. The fourth stateroom is starboard and aft of VIP offers side by side berths with access to a full head which doubles as a Day Head for the entire yacht just off the lower Foyer and to starboard.
There are two Crew Staterooms with upper and lower berths in each with a 4-person settee on centerline. Both Crew Staterooms share a head.
- AquaScan Jet Tender stored in garage
- (2) AC Units (They can each independently can cool vessel)
- Yacht Controller
- 12 Ft. Aquascan Jet Tender
- Carbon Fiber 7-Step Boarding Ladder
- (2) 1500W Electric Winch for Stern Warping
- (2) 2700W Electric Anchor Winches with Controls
- Flybridge Teak Door
- Side Electric Doors
- Bow Thruster
- Furuno Navnet 3D Monitors at Main Helm
- Garmin Plotter on Flybridge
- New VHF & Flybridge
- Full Control Station on Flybridge
- Furuno Autopilot & GPS at Main and Flybridge Helm
- Generator: (2) Kohler 28 kW/60Hz
- Cockpit table with satin finish
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven, trash compactor & ceramic cook top
- Dining table with eight chairs
- Glossy lacquered ceilings
- KVH M7 with 3 receivers
- Hi-fi Surround System Bose in Master and VIP Stateroom
- Hi-fi Surround System Bose in Salon
- Ipod Docking station for Bose in Master, VIP Stateroom and Salon
- Apple TV (New 2017)
- TV's: 42" in Lounge, 32" in Master Stateroom, 19" in VIP Stateroom and 19" in Guest Stateroom
- Leather coffee table in Salon
- Custom mattresses in all Staterooms
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.